Life just got a little easier thanks to the RoboReel Portable Cord System – the world’s first portable, motor-driven, extension cord manager. With patented technology and award-winning design, we’ve made uncompromised safety, durability, and convenience yours – at the touch of a button. This portable model holds 50ft. of heavy-duty 12 gauge electrical extension cord and can operate freestanding, on a bench or table, or on a wall with an optional wall mount. A simple touch of a button, on the end of the cord or on the unit itself, and the RoboReel Power Cord System winds the cord in nice and neat every time.
- Winds in fast and slows down to docking speed, preventing whipping action that can cause injury and damage.
- Power will shut off in less than a second if the extension cord is accidentally severed to help prevent electrical injuries.
- Redundant thermostats help prevent overheating and possible fire hazards.
- Will not accidentally wind in while a power tool is in use.
- Stops winding if cord is stepped on or obstructed.
- Circuit breaker included.
- Comes fully protected by a 4 year or 4,000 wind warranty, whichever comes first.
- Made with high impact designer plastics.
- The unit is oil, gas, chemical and UV resistant.
- Includes an oversized motor that is designed to run for tens of thousands of winds.
- Comes installed with a heavy-duty 12 gauge cord that is “corkscrew” resistant.
- Winds in automatically with the touch of a button on the end of the cord or on top of unit.
- RoboReel Portable can operate freestanding, on a bench, or mounted on a wall with an optional mounting bracket.
- The cord includes a three-outlet receptacle ball with LED indicator lights, a power on/off button, and a retract button.
- The unit can rotate 360 degrees continuously allowing you to reach any tool within a 100 foot diameter.
- Rewind button on top of unit and at end of extension cord.
- If a cord is accidentally damaged, it can easily be replaced by user.
The RoboReel Power Cord System makes projects faster, easier, and safer and leaves shops less cluttered and more efficient. Learn more about all of the unique safety, convenience, and durability features that RoboReel can provide.
Unlike spring loaded reels which produce an uncontrolled whipping action that can be harmful to anything in their path, RoboReel employs a motorized, two-speed retraction system that slows down to dock at whatever length the user sets.
Heat and Fire Protection
The RoboReel Power Cord System includes redundant thermostats and a circuit breaker to help prevent overheating, shorts, and fire hazards.
|Cord Length||50 ft.|
|Voltage||120 Volts (Standard)|
|Warranty||4 Year or 4,000 Winds|
|Cord Temp Range||-31°F to 140°F|
|Assembled Width||15 in.|
|Assembled Height||12 in.|
|Assembled Length||16 in.|
|Assembled Weight||21 Lbs.|
- Best Christmas Present Review by JJR
- Cool Review by DrewC
Cons: Price, a little heavier than expected
Overall I would say its worth it. (Posted on 12/12/12)
- Orange? Review by HG
- Satisfited Review by Pat-98
- Very Cool Gadget Review by Fireman12
- Innovative Review by Scotty
- Finally! Review by Omahaman
- Not you grandfathers extension cord Review by JoeJot
- Worth It Review by Dan
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)