If you have a warranty related issue, contact us at: email@example.com
or 1-888-478-7883 and we’ll be happy to assist you. At this time, Great Stuff, Inc. only warrants its RoboReel Power Cord System® products, as the RoboReel Hose and Air Reel are not currently for sale. The following warranty (written below) applies to all RoboReel Power Cord Systems:
Great Stuff, Inc. (Great Stuff) warrants that your RoboReel Power Cord System will be free of defects in material, workmanship, and functionality under normal use for a period of time described in the following sentence. If your RoboReel Power Cord System fails to operate properly at any point BEFORE the earlier of:
- 4 years from the date of purchase of the product; or
- 4,000 “winds” of the product (a “wind” being defined as each time that a “retract” button on the
Power Cord System unit or the receptacle ball is engaged)
Once the defective product is returned to Great Stuff, Great Stuff will (at Great Stuff’s sole discretion) either:
- Repair the product at no charge, using new parts or parts equivalent to new
in performance and reliability; or
- Exchange the product with a product that is new or equivalent to new in performance and
reliability and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product.
EXCHANGE AND LIMITATIONS
This Warranty applies only to the RoboReel Power Cord System. This Warranty does not apply to any other product, even if packaged or sold with the RoboReel Power Cord System. Manufacturers or suppliers, other than Great Stuff, may provide their own warranties to the consumer purchaser, but Great Stuff, insofar as permitted by law, provides the RoboReel Power Cord System “as is”.
This limited Warranty may be void if any of the following occur:
- The RoboReel Power Cord System is no longer owned by the original purchaser
- The RoboReel Power Cord System has been tampered with beyond the requirements of the regular maintenance
- Parts other than those sold through Great Stuff have been integrated into the RoboReel Power Cord System
- The RoboReel Power Cord System has been modified in any way
- The purchaser fails to register the RoboReel Power Cord System unit they purchased by either (a) registering on line at RoboReel.com or (b) returning the completed warranty registration card by mail
Furthermore, this Limited Warranty shall not apply to (a) cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic caused by abuse or misuse by user; (b) damage caused by accident (including dropping), abuse, misuse, liquid spill or submersion, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (c) damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Great Stuff (such as dropping, throwing, abuse or misuse by the user) ; or (d) damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized representative of Great Stuff.