Work just got little easier thanks to the RoboReel Ceiling Mount Power Cord System. Instead of handling tangled and knotted cords or dealing with dangerous and unreliable spring loaded mechanisms, our motor-driven Ceiling Mount Power Cord System winds the cord nice and neat every time – at the touch of a button. The Ceiling Mount model comes installed with 50ft. of heavy-duty 12 gauge extension cord, and employs a patented self-leveling ball joint that allows it to be mounted on horizontal, vertical, and angled surfaces as high as 16ft.
- Winds in fast and slows down to docking speed, preventing whipping action that can cause injury and damage.
- Power will shut off in less than a second if the extension cord is accidentally severed to help prevent electrical injuries.
- Redundant thermostats help prevent overheating and possible fire hazards.
- Will not accidentally wind in while a power tool is in use.
- Stops winding if cord is stepped on or obstructed.
- Circuit breaker included.
- Comes fully protected by a 1 year warranty.
- Made with high impact designer plastics.
- The unit is oil, gas, chemical and UV resistant.
- Includes an oversized motor that is designed to run for tens of thousands of winds.
- Comes installed with a heavy-duty 12 gauge cord that is “corkscrew” resistant.
- Winds in automatically with the touch of a button on the end of the cord or on the unit.
- Can be hung from horizontal, vertical, or angled surfaces with a self-leveling mount.
- The cord includes a three-outlet receptacle ball with LED indicator lights, a power on/off button, and a retract button.
- The unit can rotate 360 degrees allowing you to reach any tool within a 100 foot diameter.
- If a cord is accidentally damaged, it can easily be replaced by user.
The RoboReel Power Cord System makes projects faster, easier, and safer and leaves shops less cluttered and more efficient. Learn more about all of the unique safety, convenience, and durability features that RoboReel can provide.
Unlike spring loaded reels which produce an uncontrolled whipping action that can be harmful to anything in their path, RoboReel employs a motorized, two-speed retraction system that slows down to dock at whatever length the user sets.
Heat and Fire Protection
The RoboReel Power Cord System includes redundant thermostats and a circuit breaker to help prevent overheating, shorts, and fire hazards.
|Cord Length||50 ft.|
|Max Hang Height||16 ft.|
|Voltage||120 Volts (Standard)|
|Warranty||4 Year or 4,000 Winds|
|Cord Temp Range||-31°F to 140°F|
|Assembled Width||12 in.|
|Assembled Height||17.5 in.|
|Assembled Length||11 in.|
|Assembled Weight||23 Lbs.|